What We Do
Advocate for affordable, sustainable, community-enhancing housing for the people of the Mount Washington Valley.
- We study trends and analyze data to develop a clear understanding of the economic and societal importance of affordable housing in the MWV.
- We work to inform and educate policy makers, legislators and the general public about current and future housing needs.
- We analyze and advocate for good housing policy.
- We work to communicate and shape public opinion on the importance of developing and maintaining a stable supply of affordable housing.
- We support developers of affordable housing, helping them move their projects from the planning to building stage.
- We work to ensure MWVHC remains a sustainable, relevant organization.
MWVHC’S board of directors and staff work together and with the community at large, to achieve our advocacy goals.
Why We Do It